An update

Bullring at Christmas

Hello.

It's been a while since I last wrote on here.

Last year, I graduated from University with a Journalism degree and now I'm searching for new roads to take.

And now it seems I have found one.

From today, this blog will now change. Every Friday I will write a summary of the new UK top 40, both Singles and Albums.

I have always been enamoured by the charts and how it changes the landscape of music.

Yes, I did miss last week because of the Christmas Holidays, but I promise that I'll keep up with the weekly updates when they happen.

Also, sometimes, I will also be reviewing bands and artists by their success with the charts.

For example, did you know that song 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson never made it to #1? it only peaked at #10 in November 1983. If it had released in October, then it may have had a chance of battling for the top.

Lastly, I may tinker with the design of this website. Changing its colours and style.

Thanks for reading, I do look forward with the future of this blogsite.

Matteo Pirelli.

Comments